Genee 42" G-Touch Play Screen with software included - Wall Mountable including Bracket
Genee Early Years Touch Table Range
A versatile mobile device which inspires fun learning with subject specific content.
Genee App Store
Educational Apps At Your Fingertips
You wouldn't buy a mobile device without an accompanying App Store, so why would you purchase a touchscreen without one? The Genee App Store is a great way of downloading educational content. It provides quick and easy access to a range of educational related applications. All content is thoroughly inspected and verified by our content team before it is released, and key stage categorised. Powerful search engine allows the user to locate the apps by keywords. The Genee App Store has over 80 apps for every subject and key stage with more being added daily!
Inspire fun learning with subject specific content.
Children learn through Gamification creating an environment that encourages collaboration and team building.
The G-Touch® tables are pre-loaded with a range of software that encourages numeracy, literacy, creativity, letter formation, music, art and much more. Many of these programmes are multitouch, enabling several children to use the screen at the same time. This encourages children to develop important skills such as socialising, learning to take turns, working together, sharing, and communicating.
G-Touch® Tables can be used in a horizontal position as a table, allowing more students to interact together around the table. Alternatively, the tables can be tilted through 75° to enable students to use it more comfortably sitting down or if they are playing on their own. The Touch tables have been designed with wheels which makes it easy to move from room to room with the addition of individual brakes adds extra security and safety for children.
With 22 educational apps pre-installed on the G-Touch® Table including 6 of the Yellow Door stories at no additional cost!
Tilting and lockable screen
The G-Touch® Tables can be tilted through 75 degrees before being locked in place. Making both viewing and touch more comfortable for children using it.
Painted with antibacterial paint
Available to purchase in number of colours all of which are made from anti-bacterial paint; therefore, they won't harbour germs and will be easily cleaned.
- Simply Plug and Play!
- No need for additional mouse or keyboards!
- The most versatile solution.
Our Touch Table comes with a built in Windows PC, which allows you to use the touch table as normal functioning desktop PC!
The Early Years tilt and touch table has the latest PCAP technology giving the most natural user experience which helps children with their writing and drawing abilities.
- Variety of ports allowing you to connect a range of devices
- 15W Speakers which give a clear and dynamic sound
- Full 1080P Resolution
- Lockable wheels
- Intel i5 Processor
- Windows 10
- Built in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Hard Disk Storage - 500GB
- Download your own apps via the Google Play Store
The Genee Early Years Play Screen Range is a great addition to any Pre-schoolers right up to the end of Key Stage 1 and 2 classrooms with objectives of engaging students using educational gaming software to inspire learning.
- Space saver
- Splash and scratch proof
- Loaded with software
- Suitable for ages 2 to 6 Years
Wood finishes for wooden surround the colour options are:
- Please specify table surround colour when ordering.
What other use does the touch tables have?
Training sessions for staff be able to do presentations on a large display.
Digital signage. showcase the latest offers and children's work to parents.
Create a teacher controlled safe environment for pupils!
All G-TouchÂ® Tables are supplied with our G-Safe platform, meaning that children can use the tables without being able to access any restricted websites or settings.
The G-Safe platform places all setting controls behind a PIN controlled area - this allows the teacher to take control of whitelists, blacklists, volume control and more. The settings can be easily changed depending on the circumstances, but teachers can be safe in the knowledge that they can leave children to use the tables without supervision.
How Gamification Helps in Early Years
Game elements such as immediate feedback and earning badges for completing the challenges successfully are strongly influential on increasing the students' drive in engaging in these games even within the walls of a classroom.
Additionally, the social component of gamified learning, whereby students gamify in groups, leads to loads of benefits on the brain function.
The variety, frequency, and complexity of the contingent responses the child can get from touchscreen devices offers different benefits from traditional toys and may generate heightened levels of cognitive activity.
Billington, C. (2016). How digital technology can support early language and literacy outcomes in early years settings: A review of the literature. London:
National Literacy Trust.
Touch tables are key for aiding E.Y.F.S., with gross and fine motor skills.
- Yellow door
- Teddy numbers
- Random card values
- Learn hub
- The gingerbread game
- Underwater counting
- Ladybird spots
Software package included with your G-touchÂ® table
- Microsoft touch pack garden pond | surface collage | lagoon | blackboard | rebound | paint
- Safe search education search site supported by Google
- Genee explorer collection of animations & images
- SPARK interactive whiteboard software
- 3rd party Links to Topmarks
- 3rd Party Links to websites 2Simple, Discovery Education and Education City
- BlueStacks Android Emulator to run Google Play Store
Subscription software included with your G-touchÂ® table
- Early Years English (30 Days Free)
- Early Year Maths (30 Days Free)
- Genee Learn Hub (90 Days Free)
- Genee KidloLand Learning Songs and Games (15 Days Free)
- Genee KidloLand Maths Games (15 Days Free)
- Genee KidloLand Colouring (15 Days Free)
- Genee KidloLand Addition & Subtraction Games (15 Days Free)
- Genee KidloLand Coding (15 Days Free)
- Genee KidloLand Toddler Games (15 Days Free)
- Genee KidloLand 2-4 Years Old Games (15 Days Free)
Yellow door software package standard with all G-touchÂ® tables
- Billy Goats Gruff
- Three Little Pigs
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- The Gingerbread Man
Chargeable | early number and pre-coding collection
- Pre-coding penguins
- Count, match and order
- Number patterns and bonds
- Match and measure
- Sorting stones
Additional Chargeable Extras
- Listening - Rhymes, Letters & Sounds Bundle
- Come alive Nursery Rhymes
- Playing with Sounds and Letters
- Come Alive Listening
- Early Writing Bundle
- Letter Formation
- Number Formation
- Early Literacy Bundle
- I-Spy initial sounds
- Initial sounds bubbles
- Find the rhyme
- Letter recognition
- Early Phonics Bundle
- Final sounds fish
- CVC word builder
- Match and catch middle sound