- CompuCharge® are excited to launch the iMate 16®, the first cart
manufactured in the UK specifically designed for the safe storage,
charging and syncing of iPads.
- The iMate 16® cart allows you to safely store, transport, charge,
and sync up to 16 iPad devices simultaneously through your iTunes®
account. Using the state-of-the-art USB hub all your selected apps,
books, videos, music and podcasts can be transferred to each iPad,
according to your specifications. This will allow you to bring an iPad
learning lab to any room in your building, whilst always keeping your
content in sync and updated.
- The iMate 16® has been ergonomically designed to include large
rounded corners, giving a more aesthetically pleasing look for the
classroom, which also prevents damage to walls or doors caused by
- All iPads are safely stored and charged vertically within the cart;
each iPad being held on a protective non-slip foam pad, with ample
spacing in the storage bays for ease of use. Each iPad also has its own
USB port at the rear of the shelf and there is a convenient “teacher
only” USB port located at the rear of the cart, for connecting the
teacher’s laptop or MacBook for syncing, offering you the simplest of
“plug and play” connections.
- Every iMate 16® has a locking service access door at the rear of the
cart designed for your ICT technician’s use, preventing both
unnecessary access by students, and theft of the devices stored inside.
- Our iMate 16® sync-and-charge cart offers an efficient, affordable
solution whilst maintaining the high levels of build quality and
attention to detail that we at CompuCharge® have built a reputation for.
- Approximate dimensions: H 104cm x W 48cm x D 52cm Weight = 70kgs.
- All products sold by CompuCharge® are supplied with a Lifetime Return to Base (RTB) Warranty