SMART Notebook 3D Tools User Licence
When you immerse students in a 3D world, visualisation can have an immediate impact on learning. With 3D Tools, you can import and manipulate 3D content seamlessly from within SMART Notebook collaborative learning software. And because you can label images and write over them in digital ink, your 3D content is a versatile vehicle for hands-on learning.
Plug-in for SMART Notebook software
- After activation, 3D Tools for SMART Notebook is embedded into
SMART Notebook software, saving you from running several different
applications during a lesson
- No 3D glasses are required
- Drag 3D images from the SMART Notebook Gallery into your lesson or
insert those you’ve downloaded from the SMART Exchange website or the
Google 3D Warehouse. You can also work with Google SketchUp files.
- Explore models by moving them along a single axis or multiple axes
- Attach labels to an object and they remain fixed to it, even when it is rotated
- Write notes over 3D images or drag a handwritten phrase into a
label. Save your annotations in the SMART Notebook file for later use.
- Navigate through the internal details of 3D models so students feel
as if they are actually inside objects. Change orientation and move
within a scene.
- Hide an image inside a magic hat, and pull it out with a simple touch to capture students’ attention during a lesson
Product Brochure (PDF):