Introducing the iQ-Pad. iQ-Pad is
our mid range audience response system that enables you to immediately
test or gauge a classroom or audience response to questions using a wide
variety of formats.
You can choose to make answers anonymous, or to enable students to see how well they are doing in relation to others.
Pre-customised questions can be used, or new ones created during a
session Answers can then be transferred, collected and analysed for
future reference, so the participants have a permanent record of their
results and feedback, which can be accessed at any time.
Every iQ-Pad system now comes complete with Cens-us - a floating
interactive toolbar which makes voting instantly available. Create a
lesson in just three clicks
Cens-us is a revolutionary new method of teaching and presenting on all
levels The floating Cens-us toolbar can easily operate with any other
software, including; internet explorer, Microsoft office and even live
video, giving the presenter the opportunity to easily canvass opinion
and ask spontaneous questions.
- Complete flexibility, allowing use with any other piece of software
- Use to canvas instant opinion or with prepared questions, including numeric questions
- Can be used in a variety of different ways to capture the views of an audience either as individuals, or as groups
- Works with 2x AA batteries
- 2-way radio frequency network system.
- Communication Range: Up to 50m.
- Group Sizes: 1-1000 participants
- USB receiver, USB cable and Teacher remote includes with VerdICT Plus.
- 3 year warranty.
- Feedback display for students.
- Lessons can be controlled with the teacher remote; it also enables the teacher to view student responses.
- Allows the input of text and numeric data.
- A suite of curriculum questions are provided with iQ-Pad.
- Free carry case
Supported platform: Windows through to Vista Platform
Views: Network Visualization, Expert Alerts, Manager, Report Manager, Status Statistical Detail.
- Processor: 133 MHz of higher Pentium Compatible CPU.
- Memory: 64MB or higher.
- Graphics Card: VGA or higher resolution.
- CDROM Drive: 4x or faster.
- Monitor: VGA or higher resolution monitor set to 1024x768x16 bit colour (true colour).
- HDD:20GB HDD
Notification: Email (SMTP), Launch Sound, Send event to syslog.