8431 Hi-LoŽ Mono 600 Electric Wall to Floor Screen Lift 42"-86" max 130kg
Single column wall to floor mounted electric screen lift.
Heavy duty electric operation with reinforced welded brackets for displays and touch screens up to 86″.
Max screen weight 130kg.
Smooth electrical operation raises and lowers the screen by 600mm, allowing all users access to the display.
Suits VESA patterns up to 800mm wide x 440mm high.
For VESA mount patterns to 800mm x 600mm high use optional bracket set 8975.
Height from floor to centre of screen:
- Lowered 1142mm
- Raised 1742mm
Includes leveling feet for a perfect installation.
Includes 2 sets of plasterboard installation brackets with multiple fixing points for a sturdy installation. The floor standing electric wall mount allows the weight of the large format display or touch screen to be taken directly to the floor. The wall brackets act as a restraint.
Includes integrated 4 way power strip to power the screen and peripherals with just one cable to the mains socket.
Includes 3m hi-vis mains input cable for additional safety.
Switched, fused power inlet also includes 3 additional IEC outlets in addition to the 4 way power strip.
Cables are tidied away within the mount head and then covered with the ventilated grille for a professional installation.
- Very stable and durable, quality electric lift for LED/LCD screens and displays.
- Max screen weight 130kg.
- Max screen size 86″ diagonal.
- Smooth electrical operation raises and lowers the screen by 600mm, allowing all users access to the display.
- Height from floor to centre of screen 1142 1742mm.
- Includes integrated 4 way power strip and 2 spare IEC outlets to power the screen and peripherals.
- Just one cable to the mains socket.
- Includes 3m hi-vis mains input cable for additional safety. Country specific cables available.
- Ready assembled - simply screw the universal mount brackets onto the screen and hang on the LED/LCD wall mount, saving installation time and therefore money.
- 5 year on site warranty. Mainland UK excludes Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for further details.
The Hi-Lo Mono 600 Electric Wall Mount is perfect for a professional and corporate installation.
Suited to larger screens up to 86″, the 600mm electric travel has a starting mount position 300mm higher than the Hi-Lo Mono 500, in addition to 100mm additional travel, resulting in a 400mm higher maximum screen position at 1742mm from floor to centre of screen.
Where used in applications where users require access to touch the screens, it it most suited to older children and adults who are able to reach the top of screens.
The 400mm additional height, means the bottom of large screens are able to much higher and visible in large classrooms, boardrooms and training rooms. etc. Making the Hi-Lo Mono 600 suitable for older primary years, higher & further education and commercial applications such as board rooms and training rooms.
Height adjustment is perfect for touch screen and video conferencing applications where screen height is important.
The floor standing electric wall mount allows the weight of the large format display or touch screen to be taken directly to the floor. The wall brackets act as a restraint.
The smooth electric height adjustment positions the screen perfectly.