Bring interaction and
flexibility to your presentations, briefings or lectures!! with our
revolutionary audience response system Genee Pad.
Genee Pad is our top of the range audience response system.
The wireless handsets which use rechargeable batteries allow each and
every participant in any teaching, training, or briefing situation to
have the answers instantly recorded and the results analysed. Ideal for
formative and summative assessment, Genee Pad includes 1000's of example questions, making it the best in the market!
Genee Pad works just like a mobile phone allowing for a wide range of
question types such as True / False, Open Format, Multiple choice,
leading questions and importance questions. The keypad also allows the
entry of mathematical symbols making our audience response system amongst the most versatile on the market.
The Genee Pad comes complete with Class Comm and CenS Us audience response software packages which are simple to load and use.
Class Comm software works with PowerPoint so there
is no need to learn new software. Use pre prepared PowerPoint slides to
save time! It even compiles the reports into an excel spreadsheet so you
don't have to waste time compiling the results.
Class Comm Key Features
- Use on multi-platforms such as Mac, Linux and Windows.
- Embed charts directly into Microsoft PowerPoint with enhanced PowerPoint plug-in.
- Personalised Learning Module.
- Constant Analysis option allows for feedback during lessons.
- Text and Drop module allows students to text in responses to
questions that can be dragged and dropped onto an image or canvas area.
- Pace control setting.
- Interactive gaming technology available.
- Ad-hoc capability.
CenS Us is a floating interactive toolbar program which makes voting instantly available. Create a lesson in just three clicks,
making it great for spontaneous questions. Works with ANY other type of
software, CenS Us is an interactive response system with a difference!
CenS Us Key Features
- Complete flexibility, allowing use with any other piece of software
- Use to canvas instant opinion or with prepared questions, including numeric questions
- Can be used in a variety of different ways to capture the views of an audience either as individuals, or as groups