Genee® 65" Interactive Display G-Touch Classic Screen includes Sparks II software site license + Free Wall Bracket.
The G-Touch Classic provides teachers with an easy to use classroom solution providing a variety of collaborative and teaching opportunities.
The easily accessible connection ports, slim line and lightweight design makes it ideal for use with our portable stand making the G-Touch Classic one of our most versatile interactive touchscreen solutions in the market.
Choose how you interact!
With the 10 point multi-touch support, multiple pupils and students can interact directly on the screen simultaneously for cooperative or competitive play or simply just respond with mobile devices; classroom tablets, laptops, or audience response systems.
When bringing video materials into your lesson, it is important to have crystal-clear audio. With the front facing speakers, the G-Touch Classic is ideal for multimedia presentations so quality of sound does not get muffled or lost.
Why move away from projectors?
All G-Touch screens are anti-glare and are visible in any environment, including brightly lit classrooms. Moving away from projectors, there is no need to worry about closing the curtains, casting shadows onto the display area or having to re-calibrate the technology. The LED technology itself has proved to be a more energy efficient and cost saving alternative to projectors in addition to having no need for replacement lamps.
To ensure you get the best out of our screens every G-Touch interactive display includes SPARK II and a 90 day free trial of Project Flow software.
5 Year Warranty
The G-Touch® screen comes with a 5 year warranty. Our Genee technical team are there to assist on any problems you may have with your Genee products within your warranty period or outside the warranty period.
In House Technical Team
Genee's commitment to its customers is to provide the ultimate customer experience which is why Genee employs its own dedicated internal team, guaranteeing you high quality guidance, quality service and support.
Genee's comprehensive maintenance program ensures you have the support you need for the lifetime of your Genee products.
With more schools supporting BYOD and investing in tablet technology, we are continually asked how to maximise portable and individual technology within a lesson. Project Flow is designed to bring all of your laptop, tablet and desktop technology into a harmonious environment keeping the teacher in full control.
If one of your students is struggling with a piece of work in the classroom while another student is progressing further, simply send different content tailored enough to engage and challenge them individually.
- BYOD friendly online software to unify all mobile devices into a learning environment.
- Automatically differentiate content among mixed ability students.
- Supports independent learning with personalised and interactive learning activities.
- Monitor how well your lesson is going with built-in formative assessment tools.
Through Spark II, bring in your existing Word and Powerpoint files to annotate, manipulate and overwrite during your lesson. Save your changes to your original documents or just save the changes within the canvas to continue delivering your impactful lesson seamlessly.
With Spark II, you can reduce lesson preparation time and create dynamic lessons on the fly.
Become limitless with your imagination.
- Fully interactive whiteboard software for multimedia use designed by teachers.
- Use what you know by bringing in and manipulating existing resources directly into the canvas.
- Save crucial teaching time by loading up previous lessons or creating one on the fly.
- Easily accessible tabs and tools for wheelchair users and younger pupils from the bottom of the display area.
- Easily create dynamic and engaging lessons on the fly by annotating over any programme, including the internet.
- Create lessons from home and bring them directly into the classroom.
Share the same virtual document and canvas with Cube Share. Work from the same room or log in from a completely different location to partake and carry on with the lesson. Perfect for distance learning and for students that cannot make it to the classroom.
- Browser based application to be used securely with log-in credentials by all participants.
- Live chat feature to ensure communication is open and two way between teacher and student.
- Take control of the live document and share your annotations and alterations with the rest of the class.
- Dedicated app available for mobile devices.
- Unlimited participants can join the virtual lesson.