Genee G-Touch 65" 4K Interactive Display G-Touch Classic Screen includes Sparks II software site license + Free Wall Bracket.
NEW G-Touch 4K Classic
The all-new Classic now with 4K technology! Designed for the digital classroom, the 4K Classic is an easy to use but powerful solution to engage students and empower teachers. As a leading manufacturer of touchscreens, we work closely with educational institutions to establish their needs and requirements. All of our G-Touch range of touchscreens are Windows, Mac and Chromebook compatible.
Utilising the latest anti-glare technology, the 4K Classic ensures that content is always visible in any environment and from any seat in the classroom. Crystal clear audio via the front facing speakers is ideal when incorporating video presentations or remote sessions into a lesson.
No need to recreate your presentation or lesson content!
Our SPARK II whiteboard software allows you to import files from PowerPoint, PDF, IWB Files and SMART Notebook files. SPARK II also supports a range of multimedia and has tools to make lessons more interactive and collaborative.
SPARK II is free for all G-Touch Screens and also free for students to use on their own devices.
The solution that fits your needs
Bundle your G-Touch screen with an OPS unit, Genee Vision Visualiser or Genee Mobile Trolley to create the perfect solution to meet your needs.
Key Features & Benefits
- Spark II Software
The ultimate classroom presentation software designed for ease of use is free with our Genee G-Touch screens.
- Project Flow Software
Encourages student collaboration and enables teachers to automatically differentiate lessons. (60 Day Trial)
- Front Facing Speakers
The speakers are front facing to maximise the output of sound projected.
- Connection & Bezels
Easily accessible connection ports and 4 section bezels to enable on site repairs without having to return to base.
- Upgradeable Built-In PC Option
All G-Touch models have the option to add a built-in PC. Our simple â€˜slide and secure' fitting options allow for easy upgrades.
With multi-touch technology several students are able to work and collaborate on the screen at once.
Our Classic screen is anti-glare enabling it be viewed in any environment regardless of the weather!
5 Year Warranty
The G-Touch screen comes with a 5 year warranty. Our Genee technical team are there to assist on any problems you may have with your Genee products within your warranty period or outside the warranty period.
In House Technical Team
Genee's commitment to its customers is to provide the ultimate customer experience which is why Genee employs its own dedicated internal team, guaranteeing you high quality guidance, quality service and support.
Genee's comprehensive maintenance program ensures you have the support you need for the lifetime of your Genee products.
With more schools supporting BYOD and investing in tablet technology, we are continually asked how to maximise portable and individual technology within a lesson. Project Flow is designed to bring all of your laptop, tablet and desktop technology into a harmonious environment keeping the teacher in full control.
If one of your students is struggling with a piece of work in the classroom while another student is progressing further, simply send different content tailored enough to engage and challenge them individually.
- BYOD friendly online software to unify all mobile devices into a learning environment.
- Automatically differentiate content among mixed ability students.
- Supports independent learning with personalised and interactive learning activities.
- Monitor how well your lesson is going with built-in formative assessment tools.
Through Spark II, bring in your existing Word and Powerpoint files to annotate, manipulate and overwrite during your lesson. Save your changes to your original documents or just save the changes within the canvas to continue delivering your impactful lesson seamlessly.
With Spark II, you can reduce lesson preparation time and create dynamic lessons on the fly.
Become limitless with your imagination.
- Fully interactive whiteboard software for multimedia use designed by teachers.
- Use what you know by bringing in and manipulating existing resources directly into the canvas.
- Save crucial teaching time by loading up previous lessons or creating one on the fly.
- Easily accessible tabs and tools for wheelchair users and younger pupils from the bottom of the display area.
- Easily create dynamic and engaging lessons on the fly by annotating over any programme, including the internet.
- Create lessons from home and bring them directly into the classroom.
Share the same virtual document and canvas with Cube Share. Work from the same room or log in from a completely different location to partake and carry on with the lesson. Perfect for distance learning and for students that cannot make it to the classroom.
- Browser based application to be used securely with log-in credentials by all participants.
- Live chat feature to ensure communication is open and two way between teacher and student.
- Take control of the live document and share your annotations and alterations with the rest of the class.
- Dedicated app available for mobile devices.
- Unlimited participants can join the virtual lesson.