Genee 42" G-Touch Play Screen with software included - Wall Mountable including Bracket
Early Years Play Screen
Introducing the new G-Touch Play Screen! Designed for nurseries or primary schools with a limited amount of space, the new Play Screen is a wall mounted version of our Touch Table. The G-Touch Play Screen comes pre-loaded with all of our software and now will be available with the Genee App Store and Google Play Store!
G-Safe is included as standard and is our unique approach to ensuring student safety whilst using the device. G-Safe locks the system down to prevent accidental and malicious misuse of the computer system and keeps students within a safe, sandbox environment that can be fully controlled by the teacher.
The Play Screen is designed to suit individual, group or whole class learning mirroring the Early Years Stage curriculum which covers numeracy, literacy, creativity, letter formation, music, art and much more. It is also a great teaching tool to encourage children to socialise, learn to take turns, work together, share and communicate.
The G-Touch comes with a wide range of software including Learn Hub for customisable learning games and Yellow Door for creative storytelling in an interactive format. Additionally, you can add your own Windows software and website links to the Table's innovative G-Safe interface to provide a tailored solution to your setting.
The Play Screen has a *built-in PC, meaning teachers are simply one touch away from transforming the classroom into a collaborative learning environment.
- Painted with Anti-Bacterial PaintAll tables are painted in anti-bacterial paint, therefore they won't harbour germs and can be easily cleaned.
- G-Safe Built-In Teachers have full control on the table, they can create black and white lists for all browsing as well as being able to create pin access so that a child does not find themselves in an area they shouldn't be.
- Built-In PC A fully built-in PC is included on all G-Touch Tables. Saving you having to connect to external computer devices for uploading and displaying content.
The Play Screen is designed to suit individual, group or whole class learning mirroring the curriculum. It is also a great teaching tool to encourage children to socialise, learn to take turns, work together, share and communicate.
The Junior table comes with a wide range of software including Learn Hub for customisable learning games and Yellow Door for creative storytelling in an interactive format. Additionally, you can add your own Windows software and website links to the Table's innovative G-Safe interface to provide a tailored solution to your setting.
With the High-Low stand Play Screen you have the capability to raise the height of the screen to allow for taller students or for wheelchair access.
Software included on all tables
- Spark Make the most of your lessons and presentations with an infinite canvas area, drag and drop invigorating lesson content such as video streams, websites, high resolution images and live classroom presentations via a visualiser. Lesson specific tools including SPARK science, SPARK maths and SPARK tools. Create engaging lessons to inspire student interaction.
- Early Years English Designed for Early Years and Key Stage 1, provides an array of interactive activities based on word skills and gamification.
- Early Years Maths Designed to offer multiple inter-activities based on numbers and gamification.
- Genee Learn Hub Designed for multi-user gamification Learn Hub is a cloud-based software that includes seven fully adaptable learning activities. Activities are designed for Early Years & Primary students and include Word Search, Quiz, Number Activities and Memory Games.
- Genee Explorer Designed to work seamlessly with SPARK, Genee Explorer, provides a data-bank of 12,000 bespoke animations and images, each designed for different subject areas, as part of a Secondary school's structure. With a built-in Search Engine, teachers have easy access to a variety of imagery for their lessons. From exploring the cause of earthquakes for Geography, identifying the formation of Atoms for Physics, or the body's respiration system for Biology; Genee Explorer has thousands of visual aids and supporting content for teachers. Explore a world of animation and bring your lessons to life.
- Yellow Door 6 Traditional tales apps, bringing an interactive story, songs, activities and reference material around well-known stories like "The 3 Little Pigs".
- G-Safe Teachers have full control on the table, they can create black and white lists for all browsing as well as being able to create pin access so that a child does not find themselves in an area they shouldn't be.
- Cbeebies Helps pre-schoolers learn whilst they play fun games, watch clips, sing songs and make things with their favourite CBeebies characters and shows.
- Safe Search Internet searches are filtered for appropriate content.
- Cyberlink YouPaint Endless hours of fun painting on the touchscreen with brushes, pens, a colour palate, stamps and tracing paper to provide hours of creative engagement.
- Top Marks (Weblink) Interactive online resources to aid with homework, exam and revision - useful for teachers, pupils and parents alike.
- Microsoft Surface Globe Virtual Earth 3D engine to display a 3D version of the World. Using multi-touch, you can navigate to different regions, get local information, and "pin" your favourite locations. You can even "fly" around 3D models of buildings in some cities.
- Microsoft Surface Collage Take your favourite digital photos and arrange and resize them using only your fingertips. Once you have your photos in an arrangement you like, it's simple to save your collage and make it your desktop background. I've made a whole series of backgrounds and cycle through them with the desktop slide-show.
- Microsoft Surface Lagoon Microsoft Surface Lagoon is a screen-saver that you can interact with using multi-touch. It recreates the natural environment of water and schooling fish. It is really relaxing to run your fingers through the "water" and hold your finger down and watch the fish gather around.
- Microsoft Paint Easy-to-use image creation program. Paint allows users to use draw, paint and edit basic image features without having to use advanced (and expensive!) software like Photo shop.
- Microsoft Blackboard Learn as you create intricate games in the form of a machine using gears, fans, seesaws etc. to solve physics puzzles.
- 2 Simple (Weblink, subscription required) Powerful award winning Primary Education software used in classrooms around the world. Create a space where children can learn while being creative, the software raises standards, enhances the learning experience and saves teachers time.
- Discovery Education Helps teachers differentiate and improve achievement with easy-to-use tools and resources.